Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Quitters, my 2nd post 3rd update.

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 15 2009 8:55 AM (7 replies)
  • Laseter
    8 Posts
    Sun, Jun 14 2009 5:25 PM

I have deleted the names I posted,  Have a nice day.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sun, Jun 14 2009 5:42 PM

We've been asked not to display names in public like this.  You never know for sure if they actually quit or had an emergency, technical issue or the like.

You can make the list for your own use, so you can avoid those players in the future. Just don't post it. :)

• Laseter
    8 Posts
    Sun, Jun 14 2009 6:26 PM

Are you a member of staff?

• Laseter
    8 Posts
    Sun, Jun 14 2009 6:32 PM

I have seen a lot of vulgar posts by others regarding other matters.  I am being polite and have only attempted to improve this experience for those of us who care

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sun, Jun 14 2009 7:00 PM

WGTAlex:
    Do not call out players by name here in the forums, as this is not the proper place.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/576/2622.aspx#2622

No, not staff.  I've just been here longer than most and I know the rules. :-)

• backspin63
    67 Posts
    Sun, Jun 14 2009 10:29 PM

I've played with smokensooner and I'll be the first to come to his defense. He is not a cheater !! a few games that we have played in the past we both have had some sever problems ie. the game freezing / the swing meter ot coming up on the screen! these are not issues of our own fault! we have also played with very slow players and some who turn around and hit the ball the other direction! .. so we log off. dont put the names of people up on this forum because you THINK they are cheating, let the folks at WGT take care of this issue or issues.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sun, Jun 14 2009 11:33 PM

Quitting a round is not cheating.

The OP is doing more to get himself a 3-day vacation from WGT with calling people out than anyone else.

This thread will be deleted.

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Mon, Jun 15 2009 8:55 AM

Why cant we all just get along? Thats the risk of playing multiplayer. If a person quits or needs to get off its not really that big of a deal. Things come up. Its called life. If you cant stand people quitting than the soulution is very simple....dont play multiplayer. If i have a bad round in multiplayer i am usually respectful enough to wait until 18 green to call it quits.

This post is not meant to be aimed at anyone imparticular....Just people frustrated with quitters.

RSS