Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Bigger hole

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 17 2009 10:05 AM (8 replies)
  • shabo
    2 Posts
    Sat, Jun 13 2009 12:28 PM

Yea sounds dirty, but hear me out, i have now had to watch over 12 of my putts in the last few rounds either go over the hole and stop inches behind or it will ring right around the hole.  I dunno Is anyone else having this issue?

• iconian
    599 Posts
    Sat, Jun 13 2009 1:51 PM

I don't want a bigger hole, i want a hole that adjusts itself as my putt misses left or right...

• rreeder
    2 Posts
    Sun, Jun 14 2009 12:40 AM

I'll agree that the putting is the hardest part of the game.  Frustrating to hit shots to 7 or 8 feet and can't ever make the putt.

• ToughCool
    70 Posts
    Mon, Jun 15 2009 7:00 AM

Shabo, without smarting off, I know what you are talking about. It's not that the hole needs to be bigger. You just think that the ball goes over the hole and or stops halfway through it but doesn't fall. I've had that happen.

• Weirsy
    84 Posts
    Mon, Jun 15 2009 3:00 PM

7-8 ft isn't a gimme. I think the putting should be a little harder actually, or at least way faster on Bethpage.

• shabo
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jun 15 2009 3:38 PM

I agree Tough 100%  plus look at a real golf ball next to a real whole, there is no way its to scale. hope they fix this.

Weisry you ever pay bethpage? the course on here is harder than the one in real life....  and putting in here is TERRIBLE!!! you mine as well not even bother to read the grean, just wack it and get it close, were you trying to be a smart ass?

• Weirsy
    84 Posts
    Tue, Jun 16 2009 8:40 PM

Shabo - The greens at Beth run 13-15 on the stimp meter and they are running nowhere near that online. Although some putts go weirdly astray, overall the putting isn't that difficult. There's nothing running way past the pin, or rolling off the green on an approach. Certainly not the putting that's giving me problems

• ScottyEins
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jun 16 2009 10:03 PM

i had three lip outs in a row on the same hole and i have watched numerous balls roll over the cup or the edge of the cup that i think shouldve gone in. i think at the least the meter should be slower for putting or more forgiving

• ToughCool
    70 Posts
    Wed, Jun 17 2009 10:05 AM

I can get most putts close and all but I agree about 10 feet in. I've had rounds go from 68 to 74 because 3--4 holes depend on a ball that I can see roll slowly through the computer generated hole and sit there. I sit there, like its real life, and wait for it to drop..but to no avail. So those putts are frustrating.

RSS