Help › Forums

Re: freezing jerking

rated by 0 users
Sun, Oct 10 2010 7:56 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • luckysump
    638 Posts
    Sun, Oct 10 2010 5:04 AM

Please don't misunderstand me This Jerky Freezing thing is rare for me it only happens once in a blue moon.   when your putting for a birdie or hitting from the Tee.

My problem is the cost in balls, when its not your fault,   my PC is fine, nothing running and my Flash cache cleared, when it happens only once in a while its a bit unclear what to do next.  Maybe its my eyes had a good night the day before.

Thanks for your Thoughts on this, a bit of a mixed bag of replys,

I'm working on it.

• SGTBilko
    1,686 Posts
    Sun, Oct 10 2010 7:43 AM

oneputtdavid:
     I will have to agree with the Sarge. Switched to Google chrome last week for my game engine and have noticed about an 80% "decrease" with meter problems. Wishing for 100%, but as the old saying goes, "wish in one hand and crap in the other, see what you get first" lol

David

if you are still having off and on problems with Google Chrome go download Chrome Iron. It is a stripped down basic version of chrome and works great.

• Rickypro
    559 Posts
    Sun, Oct 10 2010 7:56 AM

I have tried most of these fixes and I for the most part have a pretty smooth meter so I don't have any complaints about that.  I do however have the complete stop and start of the meter once about every 10 rounds or so.  I have noticed that when this happens I can see the "transferring data from psj-gs04.wgt.com" message flashing on an off in the progress bar at the bottom of the screen.  I know that message is there most of the time but I can see it start at the exact same time the meter skip happens. 

I am no computer expert but is there a way for wgt to eliminate that communication until after the mouse is clicked for the shot?

• PAGES
RSS