Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Kind of Funny I Think

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 6 2010 6:41 AM (2 replies)
  • JTxpress
    411 Posts
    Tue, Oct 5 2010 10:19 PM

I find it kind of funny. I've been a member of wgt for over a year and a half. I don't usually voice my opinions because 100's allready have. 

What's funny to me is for the longest time all the people that weren't masters complained about the masters having the best equipment and winning everything in site. And for the most part it was true. But now I see a ton of Legends (used to be Masters) compaining about it not being fair because of the recent changes. The shoes on the other foot now fellas.

In the "old" days the good masters were winning most of the big bucks. But thats because they put in the hours, and the practice to become that good. I was a master before the teir change. Luckily i had a bad couple of days right before it, and when they changed it I was made tour master. WALA now all of a sudden I can compete in the ready go's and actually win some credits. Eventually wgt will put in enough legend equipment to even out the playing field. But untill then I say make hay while the sun shines.

I see a bunch of legend players that say they won't play tourneys any more because it's not equal, and wgt will suffer the loss in revenue? HAHA guess what. With well over 20,000 members there's plenty of us tour masters, and masters stepping up to take their places in tournaments. I don't think wgt is suffering a loss at all.

If this game were in a box you bought off a shelf in a store there would be no one to complain to. So to all I say "suck it up, take what they'll give you and do the best you can with it"

Remember it's a business. They are in it to make money.  :-) Peace, Out. Jeff

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Tue, Oct 5 2010 11:22 PM

well said, i agree.....my 2 cents.....

• griffygriff
    597 Posts
    Wed, Oct 6 2010 6:41 AM

20,000 members??..... think again.!!

RSS