Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Private Golf Tournaments

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 4 2009 5:12 PM (4 replies)
  • Derwin
    3 Posts
    Thu, Jun 4 2009 5:10 AM

I think that this online golf program is simply incredible. But one thing that I believe would expand the use of this and cause an explosion across the internet, is if WGT offered people the opportunity to create there own PRIVATE golf tournaments.

There are many companies, and even individuals, who would love to interact with employees and/or friends by having golf tournaments. But right now this is not possible, unless they use the xbox or PS3 systems.

DOES WGT PLAN ON MAKING SOMETHING LIKE THIS AVAILABLE ANYTIME SOON?

Derwin

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Thu, Jun 4 2009 3:49 PM

Hi Derwin, yes this is in the plans.

• Derwin
    3 Posts
    Thu, Jun 4 2009 4:17 PM

Are you with WTG? Do you know this for sure?

If so, then do you have a time-frame for when they will be launching this?

Thanks for the information.

Derwin

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, Jun 4 2009 4:28 PM

Derwin ... she is WGT.

According to the TERMS & CONDITIONS:

In particular, you may not use any name:

1. Belonging to another person, including pop culture figures or celebrities, with the intent to impersonate that person, including without limitation a "Game Master" or any other employee or agent of WORLD GOLF TOUR (WGT);

If you see WGT in front of their name, you can rest assured they are WGT... (or if they're not, they will soon meet!)

• Derwin
    3 Posts
    Thu, Jun 4 2009 5:12 PM

Thanks. That's good to know.

I'm really looking forward to this feature being added. I know it would get used a great deal.

But I would really like to know a time-frame for this.

Are we talking sometime in the next few months....sometime this year.....or way off in the distant future?

RSS