Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New changes... Need Help

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 29 2010 2:15 PM (2 replies)
  • Doogermyer
    6 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2010 9:43 AM

With the new changes w/ points and advancement levels, I get it, and think the recent changes are great, you can definately tell the old quitters and sandbaggers that are now on Master and Legend tiers and are struggling and hate it through their critisisms. I laugh and love it.

Now, today, 4 games in a row, guys quit and locked up the game, yeah, ok, they don't get the points for quitting, and I saved and finished 2 of the 4 myself, I don't mind finishing a hole or 2 by myself, the other 2 they quit on the 1st and 3rd hole, I didn't save to finish 3/4 of a 9 hole round by myself when I joined a group to play with others. Now, am I penalized because I quit? How are the quitters affecting the other players regarding the points, level advancement updates?

• maxsys3060
    6 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2010 2:15 PM

New bug.  Someone disconnects, and I get frozen in mid-swing on the next shot.

What's up with that?????

• Sanco
    1,345 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2010 2:18 PM

Hi Dooger, in essence there is nothing you or I can do about people leaving the game at any stage, and it can be hugely frustrating for a player that enjoys the interaction the multiplayer formats afford.

If you like that type of interaction and want to share a game, and challenge, with like-minded persons, then I would suggest you explore the WGTLS site (where WGTLS stands for World Golf Tour Ladders System) - just google for it.

Good luck mate and hope to see you there. ;)

Sanco

RSS