Forums

Help › Forums

Re: looking to join a CC

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 29 2010 7:25 AM (2 replies)
  • Blazn
    14 Posts
    Mon, Sep 27 2010 5:40 PM

ive been playing for a couple months now im an ok player i have my days.i live in the U.S

• saja1970
    160 Posts
    Tue, Sep 28 2010 6:30 AM

Hi there Blazn,

I'm saja1970 and have created Aotearoa Country Club, (named after the Maori Name of New Zealand)....it Translates to The land of the long white Cloud, but for our country club the motto is "The Club with the long white bunker".

We currently only have 10 members, of which 6-7 are regular players. We are all of different levels, which makes for  competitive Tournaments. 

I regularly set up tourneys at least twice a week, maybe even 3 times a week, depending on my work schedule. 

I have also just upgraded Aotearoa Country club to be able to allow upto 30 members, and have also just recently, posted some articles in Country Club corner in the last day or so to get more people to join. So I am very active in trying to get numbers up.

Our Tourneys are not only free comps, but also for credits, so there is always the opportunity to win big and win small, which ever your budget demands.

All results are posted at least once a week, and there is also the option if you like, to save and upload your best and worst shots to the appropriate thread.

That's about all the info I can give you, as we have only been going a month. So think it over and if you decide to join us here at Aotearoa Country club, not only will you be welcome from all our staff, but our members will be very happy to see you on our course.

Your Sincerely

Saja1970

Aotearoa Country Club Founder

• saja1970
    160 Posts
    Wed, Sep 29 2010 7:25 AM

sent you an invite, if you want to join, should be in ur email addy u set up wgt with .

good luck out there

RSS