Forums

Help › Forums

Re: chatting options

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 6 2009 7:08 AM (4 replies)
  • lkennedy
    194 Posts
    Tue, Jun 2 2009 1:34 PM

Am not sure where this will end up.  My past posts have ended up in cyberspace, I think.  Anyway, I would like to have the ability of chatting with friends when I am in the middle of a match and get invited.  Seems kinda rude to just decline and maybe explain later.  Most people wouldn't mind being told something like, "catch you in 10," or whatever.  Maybe a chat enabler among friends?

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Jun 2 2009 3:25 PM

Nice idea...

although it may belong in the Product Suggestions forum.

Cheers

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Tue, Jun 2 2009 11:15 PM

I know exactly what u mean. I've had to decline a bunch because i was in the middle of a game. its rude to decline and its rude to leave the game.

• targetnut
    9 Posts
    Wed, Jun 3 2009 5:52 AM

Hey Guys,

It so easy to presume. In the virtual world you can never know what is going on with someone, until they tell you. It might be best to make friends first. Just my opinion.

I tried for the first time last night to enter a multi-player game. My chat box didn't work, or the other options. So it didn't happen. I will try again.

Great Golf

targetnut

• Pressto
    56 Posts
    Sat, Jun 6 2009 7:08 AM

Under the invite tab there are 3 options, everyone, friends or no one.

When you are playing with a group you can chose the"no one" option, which list you then in "tourney mode" and disables invites. You can change this at anytime during the game by clicking on the invite tab. so if you are getting invites during a game it is because you chose to allow it.

The game does switch to "tourney mode" automatically if you are in a tourament, but not for closes to the hole contest, practice or group games.

RSS