Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT Teamspeak3 Server

Sat, Aug 13 2011 11:22 AM (4 replies)
  • RickBaker
    29 Posts
    Thu, Sep 23 2010 1:24 PM

TeamSpeak is flexible, powerful, scalable software which enables people to speak with one another over the Internet. TeamSpeak consists of both client and server software. The server acts as a host to multiple client connections, capable of handling literally thousands of simultaneous users. This results in an Internet based conferencing solution that works in a variety of applications such as team mates speaking with one another while playing their favorite online game, facilitating inter-office communication among co-workers, or simply for personal communication with friends and family.

As a beta trial The Arizona Classics WGT Group has setup a TeamSkeak3 server for fellow WGT golfers to join in and get together with other golfers and friends.

To use TeamSpeak3 you will need the free TS3 Client side software installed on your computer. You can download the software from this link http://www.teamspeak.com. Also your computer will need speakers and a microphone. My suggestion is a multimedia headset with a mic. You can pick these up at any store from Radioshack to a Walmart. My set I got from Walmart for $12 and they work great. Some cell phones earbuds work fine also!

Once installed just click on the "connections" button in the top left corner, then "Connect" and fill in the login information. Here is the login info for the Arizona Classics WGT TeamSpeak server.

IP Address: los01.bargainvoice.com

Port: 7260

Nickname:  what ever you want to call yourself

Server Password: playgolf

This ACWGT TS3 server is for all WGT members and players to use. All we ask is that you respect the server and all fellow players. If you abuse it you will be gone and you won't be back...remember it's there for YOU, have fun, take care of it and ENJOY!

At this time we only have a limited number of available player slots. They are on a first come first served basis. If things go well and you guys like this service we will gladly add more as needed. Please always feel free to give us your feedback and all constructive criticism is appreciated! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or are needing help.

Phone: 623-687-8675

• Corndog36
    219 Posts
    Sat, Sep 25 2010 4:32 PM

Excellent piece of software....

Click the link below for A QUICK TS 3,which should help you get set up, picture paints a 1000 words as they say ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yf5iqfrHfn4&feature=fvst

• RickBaker
    29 Posts
    Sat, Sep 25 2010 5:33 PM

Corndog36:

Excellent piece of software....

Click the link below for A QUICK TS 3,which should help you get set up, picture paints a 1000 words as they say ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yf5iqfrHfn4&feature=fvst

Appreciate the shoutout. I've been running online gaming servers for the Battlefield & COD series games since 2003 and have been using TeamSpeak since it's beginning. It's a great communication platform that commercial companys use also.

Our TS3 server for WGT is setup and ready for use for any players who want to give it a try. Just jump in and get with it! LOL

• Corndog36
    219 Posts
    Sat, Sep 25 2010 6:12 PM

Dam you have experience  LOL

• MacSniperE
    279 Posts
    Sat, Aug 13 2011 11:22 AM

RickBaker:

Our TS3 server for WGT is setup and ready for use for any players who want to give it a try. Just jump in and get with it! LOL

Seems down?

RSS