Help › Forums

Re: Taking a break

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 21 2010 6:13 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • terrydongle
    54 Posts
    Tue, Sep 21 2010 9:15 AM

What WGT have realised is the fact that the game is free to play. With that, they are not generating the income they should be because most people are quite happy to play with the free clubs, like myself. To combat this, they have made it easy to get to a playing tier level where free clubs are useless. This is them saying, "if you want to be good at this game, then buy some clubs", if not, then piss off over to TWO...... C YA'LL

• Sargenjd01
    366 Posts
    Tue, Sep 21 2010 6:05 PM

I agree, today is the first game in 5 days. If you are not a legend then personally you have the best of both worlds. The right driver with your tee's so I personally don't want to hear your crap about live with it. If you are a legend that is different since you live with the same difficulties. I have pledged not another dime here till we have a driver equivalent to our legend status that we are being punished with.

• pillsy
    489 Posts
    Tue, Sep 21 2010 6:13 PM

neildiamond11790:

I played this weekend, and I am not a pro player, and was able to hit a 4 iron from 230yds and hold the green.  And I hit a slinging draw and the greens were running in excess of 11 on the stimp.  In this game I would have had to hit a hybrid or 3 wood and land 20yds short of green to have a chance to keep it on the dance floor. 

holy $h!t

• PAGES
RSS