Forums

Help › Forums

backspin and power

rated by 0 users
Fri, May 29 2009 7:49 PM (0 replies)
  • JERROD
    2 Posts
    Fri, May 29 2009 7:49 PM

hey all, love the progress made to WGT. i find this game is crazy, fun, frustrating, also addicting, and almost all that the game of golf is in reality. great job all, this game is very entertaining. having said that here's my schpeel. ive recently been promoted to pro and have decided to purchase the Burner clubs for the extra distance and spin. only have a couple of wonders to request about the game, lol, as we all do it seems.

i was wondering why the ball doesnt dance back or dead drop no matter how much spin or how perfect the shot is on the approach shots?? also wondering if the WGT team is working on a power system that would build up our little golfer guy egoes. like maybe the more perfect shots one hits the farther the distance or something like that.  i have faith that you, the WGT team is or will at some point address the current problems that lie ahead., you've done a great job so far.  im very impressed with how things are turning out.

THANKS,

JERROD

p.s

to the masters TIBBETS and AVATARLEE, you two ROCK!!! i dont know how you guys have done it but great job!!!! dont let the haters bring you down!!  golf on fellow brothers....i'll see you in the BIG TIME, lol....

RSS