Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Peanut Butter

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 10 2010 9:41 AM (1 replies)
  • bigdaddie1
    2,694 Posts
    Fri, Sep 10 2010 8:23 AM
    I am very happy that all of the legends that complained about the new green speeds got thier wish for slower greens. My problem is that it filtered down to all. I was moved (promoted) to master on the new upgrade, and can honestly say the only thing I liked was the very fast green speeds. The pro greens at fast speed were nothing but slow peanut butter greens with a fast title. Now I have been moved (demoted) to pro teir fast greens, which play even slower that before the upgrade. How can a 29ft putt @ 5" downhill travel 28ft when hit at a full 30ft and dinged on the metrer? How can a 27ft putt @ 1" uphill travel 23.2ft when hit a full 30ft on the meter and dinged? I am still happy for you all, but I want my green speed back. My 2200 credit upgrade for master clubs to reach the greens is totaly usless when I have to putt on slower peanut butter greens than when I was a pro.
  • BEARlyThere
    88 Posts
    Fri, Sep 10 2010 9:41 AM

You were demoted big?

When I read your post this morning I thought maybe there were some changes made overnight. I looked for news on a maintenance downtime or something and couldn't find anything.

So, I came out of self-imposed exile to see if I could detect any changes. I entered a multi-round a couple of days ago and thought I might as well finish it.

I haven't noticed any changes (unfortunately...lol). It's weird that you were moved down a tier though.

Anybody else see anything different?

RSS