Forums

Help › Forums

Re: I got forced from HACK to PRO

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 1 2009 1:36 PM (3 replies)
  • Texman1964
    1 Posts
    Thu, May 28 2009 2:53 PM

Why did I get thrown all the way of to PRO?  I was just barely hitting Par at the HACK Level.  it looks like Management should have conversed with me, before just taking it up on themselfs to move me.  Would somebody tell how to get put back to the HACK Level, until I get comfortable with the game.  Thanks, Texman

• Lance999
    7 Posts
    Fri, May 29 2009 3:27 AM

I too, was a proud Hack, with an average around 76 or something, but when I entered the Virtual US Open all of a sudden I was a Pro, and my average went up.  I'm trying the qualifiers but am struggling to break 20 over for the round!!  Have you also entered the virtual US Open?

• timgould
    5 Posts
    Mon, Jun 1 2009 12:19 PM

Yeah I was finally playing around par in Hack, thought it would be fun to try out the US Open and found I was PRO. Been kicking my butt ever since.

I am really to give this up now. I am shooting horrible.

• prc36x3
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jun 1 2009 1:36 PM

I was an amateur with a decent average (about 70) and got forced into being a Master.  Now I can barely break 80 in the US Open qualifier.  More annoying is that I am in the same calss at Kiawah Island.  C'mon people, if I wanted to barely reach the fairway, I would play for real.

RSS