Forums

Help › Forums

Re: I just don't get it.

Wed, Sep 8 2010 7:09 AM (3 replies)
  • MasterPinSeeker
    21 Posts
    Tue, Sep 7 2010 2:21 PM

I have always enjoyed playing this game. I have really taken this game seriously and I have always tried to help others. For me, it was nice to be in a game with hacks and amatures and for them to ask me questions and if could help, I would. Now, they don't want me in there game because of the green speed. The added distance off the tee is understandable, but the green speed combind with the added distance has pretty much taken us out of the picture to shoot a decent round anymore. It seams we have been devided into seperate groups and golf just is not that way. From what I have noticed this game has always been as close to real golf as it can get. But now, with the green speed and extra dist. off the tee it is gone the wrong direction.

• Stryder1261
    931 Posts
    Tue, Sep 7 2010 3:49 PM

The only part that's realistic anymore is how Un-realistic it has become !

I dont mind the added distance off the tee box but when you cant even make putts of 3 feet or less because they constantly lip out, or because the break dots are now at Nascar speed, but dont trust them, the putt will not break as much as they show or not break at all, it's not Realistic !!! even after purchasing the Master Redwood !!

now I cant even shoot par on the easiest of the courses because the greens dont react realistically. I dont want the game easy just fair !!! and right now it isnt !!

even a hacker on a real course can make putts this short 90% of the time.

WGT get a new greenskeeper who will dial the VEM on the greens back to being somewhat realistic !!!!! its not the U.S. Open everyday is it ?

• XXBones
    58 Posts
    Wed, Sep 8 2010 7:00 AM

Stryder1261:
    I dont mind the added distance off the tee box 
    Oh yes yo do! 

• Stryder1261
    931 Posts
    Wed, Sep 8 2010 7:09 AM

No I dont its not that big a difference from the tee's I was playing as a pro plus upgraded driver

RSS