Forums

Help › Forums

Re: master

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 1 2010 3:21 PM (3 replies)
  • papadeaux
    864 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 2:56 PM

explain why i made master please .... clubs i have are just right for pro... i have enjoyed this game playing with clubs i have...now i'm master and cant even buy clubs that alot of pros all ready have... dosent look good to me   

• RampantFrenzy
    106 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 3:09 PM

sorry.. youll just have to play a few hundred rounds to get your level in line with the clubs you should have,,

look at me im a lvl 20 tour pro and am no less than 30+ levels away from any remotely desirable clubs and 37 levels LOWER than clubs ive been using for months..

one can only hope this foolishness hits them right in the pocketbook as that seem to be the only thing that gets any results

lowballing peoples levels isnt going to sell more equipment.. I dont see how it possibly can

but I guess Im one of the lucky ones.. I didnt move totally out of Pro and I already had good clubs

good news tho.. I qualify to buy the spider putter !!!

already using a daytona..

• Mike3226
    2,683 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 3:11 PM

This is an unacceptable situation for you.  I played between 12 and 15 rounds today to get from level 30 to 31, thats probably about 2 sleeves of balls used and 270cr spent just to move up 1 level. If you are at level 30 now and need to get to around level 80 to get the clubs you need, thats a 50 level rise which is between 600 and 750 rounds using up at least 100 sleeves of balls (up to 14,000cr).

I'm very pleased to have got the best equipment before all this.

• papadeaux
    864 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 3:21 PM

it dosent make any sence tho. there are people that have clubs that are way above their tier

RSS