Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Not good enough

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 26 2009 1:12 PM (6 replies)
  • JayTiger07
    3 Posts
    Mon, May 25 2009 4:45 PM

I would say that the new changes have made life even more difficult for so many players.. as you can see on the leaderboard, the best player has a score of 70! which is just -2 over the 18 holes.. Even putting is difficult now.. the ball does not actually go where u want them to go.. even on the flattest of surfaces, when you hit the ball straight, it still deviates and goes inches wide..absolutely frustrating.. please do something about this as lots of players are losing confidence in putting!

Thank you!

• ShaunMcClarty
    270 Posts
    Mon, May 25 2009 4:57 PM

you realize you are playin bethpage and not kiawah, and its US Open conditions. Last time the Open was at bethpage, only 1 pro was under par, and it was Tiger Woods

• Lysti
    323 Posts
    Mon, May 25 2009 5:06 PM

+7  I'm ashamed..missed a lot of birdies by inches but I'm still getting used to my new clubs today. Figure I've got a month to catch up. Knew I would have trouble not putting lately & not hitting from where I'm used to on the closest to the pin challenge. I see Tibbets has taken first what a surprise............ congrats

• drivnchaos
    286 Posts
    Mon, May 25 2009 5:10 PM

Watch the pros on the circuit. they're scoring -11 on four full rounds ! This plays like the real thing.

Check the leaderboard again, now it's 64 at the top

Congrats Tibbets

• TTIIMM62
    37 Posts
    Mon, May 25 2009 6:39 PM

NICE SHOOTIN TIBBETS "WOW" 64

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2009 1:11 PM

64?! on BP!?

I want a drug test! ... and then I want to see him do it on ~my~ computer!!!   /cough-HACKER-cough/

I am kidding of course.  Congrats Tibbets.

Cheers!

• ShaunMcClarty
    270 Posts
    Tue, May 26 2009 1:12 PM

congradulate avatarlee too, who just shot a 64. I would congradulate them, but it would just be wasted once I shoot 63

RSS