Forums

Help › Forums

Re: cheat5.6

Thu, Sep 2 2010 1:30 AM (149 replies)
  • cozmozogg
    167 Posts
    Tue, Aug 31 2010 10:51 PM
    i don't see the problem with a 65 on BPB on day 5 haji- please explain. lol - pretty obvious huh. like i said, i don't know all the ins and outs [no pun intended] of the WGT cheater-catching methods, but i really hope they can fix it AND build some more cool features into the game at the same time. IF i win the lotto WGT, how much would it take to do this? [i have 3 draws left at california lottery until 9/17] - some lucky dog has to win!
  • chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 4:26 AM

maybe  a few others you know are CHEATS!!!, but most of us have learnt how to play the game, and can hit the ding most of the time (with G13's in my case), i've got to know the courses by now, and can shoot low scores because of it. i use R9 with fastest swing meter, and have no probs...no point sulking if you can't hit the ding and blame eveyone else!!

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 4:30 AM

haji97071:

just to fan the flames a little, no names but here is what i e-mailed WGT today:

player(no names)    days a member               score shot                     course

#1                                            2                                    64                              kiawah

#2                                            1                                     68                             kiawah

same player                           1                                    68                             bethpage

#3                                             3                                     68                            kiawah

#4                                             4                                    69                             kiawah

#5                                              5                                    32                            bethpage

#6                                              4                                     34                           bethpage

#7                                              7                                    31                             st. andrews

#8                                              2                                    33                             st. andrews

#9                                              5                                     65                            bethpage

c'mon guys, even a lowly customer of this site can find these people who are shooting these kind of scores on their first few days.  it's cheating and does not seem to be anything we can do.  Again no response to 14 pages on this subject, however, if i had named a name or two, WGT would have been all over my case in a minute (so they are obviously observing what we say).

some players have been brought up on playsations all their life, playing games like Tigerwoods (EA). when i played for the first time, i scored a low score on St.Andrews, and no..i was not cheating

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 5:33 AM

VanHalenLover:
    never had your IP address Jim, and have no interest in it. And might you be able to give a little more detail about my moderating job that I wasn't aware of, I'd sure like to know what I am getting paid ?

:-D Oh boy, the plot just thickened. Check your e-mail Mark.

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 5:58 AM

YJ,

If you feel the need to waste time digging up personal data, and have to e-mail it because you KNOW it is inappropriate to post on a thread, it might be a better idea to not post it at all. It's all about choices.

As stated numerous times in the past, if you think there is a problem with me and/or my account on wgt please feel free to get WGT involved and embarrass yourself further. I assure you that both me and my alias are here with WGT's blessing. If that troubles you for some reason, I suggest you get over it. Your childish behavior in the threads is growing old very quickly, and you are fighting a senseless and impossible battle. Your tenacity is to be applauded, but you better learn very quickly how to pick your battles more wisely. What exactly is it that you wish to accomplish here? You might want to ask yourself that question over and over until a good answer comes to mind.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 6:02 AM

VanHalenLover:
    As stated numerous times in the past, if you think there is a problem with me and/or my account on wgt please feel free to get WGT involved and embarrass yourself further.

Believe me, I am. Full speed ahead now.  Be careful what you wish for....

Karma baby.  In fact, your post was the final nail.  :-)

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 6:18 AM

Good luck to you, YJ

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 3:57 PM
    In the white corner wearing white w/red trim and weighing in at a sleek xxxlbs with an unblemished record of 0&0 w/0 ko's is -----------and in the black corner wearing black w/grey trim and weighing in at a sleek xxxlbs with an unblemished record of 0&0 w/0 kos is ---------suggestion; why don't both of U take some "chill out" meds. Regardless of whom did whom, or what did what, this is just a GAME. Why not settle your dispute on the course? Play 2 out of 3, 3 out of 5, best of 10. Winner apologies to the loser, become friends and help WGT fix the dang METER problems. (also the "new & improved" super fast greens)
  • haji97071
    192 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 4:20 PM

chrisironsbones:

maybe you and a few others you know are CHEATS!!!, but most of us have learnt how to play the game, and can hit the ding most of the time (with G13's in my case), i've got to know the courses by now, and can shoot low scores because of it. i use R9 with fastest swing meter, and have no probs...no point sulking if you can't hit the ding and blame eveyone else!!

chrisironsbones:

you may have learned how to play the game but your grammar leaves a lot to be desired.

don't care if you played playstation/tigerwoods/or tiddlie winks scores on this site the first time.........wait a minute did you really have to call me a cheat.  you do realize what i have been talking about when i report these double identity players.

sorry, i think your are just a little to dense and defensive!

it's amazing, your average is 58 and mine is 67 and you accuse me of cheating, more than your grammar needs help.

• chrisironsbones
    3,524 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 1:30 AM

haji97071, i wasn't accusing anyone of cheating...i was just replying to what some one else had said ,  and my grammer is o.k, most of the time, just that i rushed the other post, and didn't see typing errors. I got A in a-level english,(proper english!)

you must have missunderstood my post, i was defending us who don't cheat, not accusing people!!!!

haji97071 the first post what i had written (the one you quoted) was to do with the first post by whoscheatingnow, nothing to do with what you had said. My second post however was just an example following your table of scores, that it is possable to score low scores (-3, not ridicilously low) when you start out playing...

I don't know how you got it in your head that i was accusing you of being a cheat

RSS