Forums

Help › Forums

Re: CC Advantages

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 27 2010 7:36 PM (3 replies)
  • DirtyLyle
    3 Posts
    Thu, Aug 26 2010 10:47 PM
    Hi, I have been playing for a few months but havn't had a real good look around. Can someone tell what is the advantage of joining a Country Club, Thanks Lyle.
  • shakyjon
    87 Posts
    Fri, Aug 27 2010 7:22 PM

In the case of Valley Grove, it is that you have a list of players who, if they accept the game invite, will finish their games.  If I find that a member of the country club has a tendency to quit (I understand that life will happen, but if I get messages of constant quitting, I'll find a problem) they will be removed from the country club.  If you would like to join Valley Grove, you'll find an invite in your email account.  Happy hitting,

Jon

• Tarheel3rd
    55 Posts
    Fri, Aug 27 2010 7:36 PM

Joining a country club provides one the opportunity to play with other members in the club and not worry about people quitting in the middle of rounds. Also, there are country club tournaments that a member can participate in and only club members can participate in those tourneys. It is basically like a team where people love to play golf and will help one another. If you are looking for a high quality and elite club with great members, you should join the Masters Golf Association. We have wonderful members and have club tourneys running at almost any time. Give it a thought.

Tarheel3rd

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, Aug 27 2010 9:47 PM

I'd say the main advantage is having tournaments with less people in. Ones you have a chance of winning. You can start your own at a price and with the conditions that you prefer or have ones that are free to enter. The club "Diamonds" still has a few vacancies.

RSS