Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New Members??

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 26 2010 2:54 AM (5 replies)
  • ale2nd
    4 Posts
    Tue, Aug 24 2010 12:15 PM
    Yeah right...Could someone please post for non-CC's how you answer an invite? Then for owner's who get EMail's saying so and so wants to join, click link, and it takes you to the invite page, that says you already sent invite..WTF??????Could you make this any harder? I ain't had my fill of being pissed today...Oh maybe I'll just go play i those empty CC's no one can join.
  • yokosaki
    310 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 10:19 AM

I apologize, I am not understanding if this is a question or just a vent?  If this is a question could you word it differently so I can maybe help you solve your problem?

Yokosaki

• ale2nd
    4 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 11:09 AM
    OK, maybe y'all don't read past 1st sentences, but I plainly ask how does someone answer a CC invite? Right can't answer, just like this question.
  • shakyjon
    87 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 11:31 AM

I don't seem to have any problem inviting new members, with one exception... I've invited Another10 to valley grove  more than once, he said he confirmed but is still listed as pending.  Other than that, it's been pretty smooth.

• yokosaki
    310 Posts
    Thu, Aug 26 2010 1:30 AM

ale2nd:
    Could someone please post for non-CC's how you answer an invite?

Click the accept invitation link in your electronic mail (WGT mail)

ale2nd:
    Then for owner's who get EMail's saying so and so wants to join, click link, and it takes you to the invite page, that says you already sent invite..WTF??????

Allow me to answer the question now that I have read it a few more times.  If you have previously invited a member to join your club and no declination or acceptance was given within the alloted time frame, you need to have the request voided and resent.

ale2nd:
    Could you make this any harder? I ain't had my fill of being pissed today...

Respectfully, the answer would and could be "yes".  I am sorry you are having a bad day and I hope it gets better.

ale2nd:
    Oh maybe I'll just go play i those empty CC's no one can join.

I don't think that would be any fun, as chances are that there would not be anyone to play a respectable round with.  I know that it is difficult to understand the process of joining a club.  Just be patient, I'm sure that there is a club out there for you!

Yokosaki

• yokosaki
    310 Posts
    Thu, Aug 26 2010 2:54 AM

Removed by Yokosaki.

RSS