Help › Forums

Re: Seeking a CC to join

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 23 2010 10:28 AM (2 replies)
  • nicknaron
    21 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2010 9:22 AM

Hi,

I have been playing WGT for about a year now and am currently looking to expand the features I have access to due to the game becoming a little stale and I am in need of some new excitement.

I am from Texas (US) and am currently in the Master Tier.

I own a full set of upgraded clubs (not all master clubs but all upgraded from starters).

I am eligible to play in all credit tourny's however do not make it a normal occurance at the moment.

I'm looking for a CC that has atleast a semi-active community (and not just how often someone logs on and plays but how much interaction there actually is). The CC does not have to consist of a certain tier group of members as I am not biased on who I play with.. all hacks+ are welcome. I would love to find an all Texas CC if one exists but at the bare minimum an all English speaking CC is desired (I'm not a fan of using google translate throughout the round). If I sound like a good match for your CC let me know and I am looking forward to hearing from you..

EDIT: Currently accepted invite, thank you to all that replied and invited.

• sween1777
    14 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2010 10:07 AM

Check out "First Nations" CC.  new just starting up

• yokosaki
    310 Posts
    Mon, Aug 23 2010 10:28 AM

Hello Nicknaron,

I want to extend a hand to you for seeking out the best country club on WGT!  Well, congrats, you have found us.  We here at the Masters Golf Association would enjoy your company and want to invite you to join us for some good ol' fashion fun.  If you are interested in joining the MGA please check out our member page.  We hold tier based tournaments as well as open tier tournaments to keep people on their toe's.  All tiers are welcome to join the MGA.  We call ourselves Masters Golf Association for one reason, we are masters of integrity, as integrity is our #1 rule!  We also have a free weekly MGA (Open Tier) GiveAway tournament with a prize to the sole winner.  last week, one of my finest members walked away with a free sleeve of G3 type golf balls!  Here is the link to view the MGA.

http://wgt.com/clubs/masters_golf_association/default.aspx

Thanks again,

Yokosaki

MGA President

RSS