Forums

Help › Forums

Re: When will I be able to purchase a ball retriever?

rated by 0 users
Sat, Aug 21 2010 6:16 PM (6 replies)
  • DuffSlicer
    4 Posts
    Fri, Aug 20 2010 8:09 AM

Losing a new expensive ball in a water hazard really sucks.  

Why not offer a ball retriever in the pro shop?  

How about - if you get one, you increase your ball durability by 10x or something.

I can't see myself wasting my credits for lost balls much longer.  

I'll probably leave the site if I continue to have to purchase balls at this rate.

I know.  Just keep it on the fairway, right?  

It's not that easy when you are faced with a server lag during your swing.   But that is another issue for another thread.

FORE!

Duff Slicer

• Lapeer
    8 Posts
    Sat, Aug 21 2010 12:32 PM

Or maybe it gives you a 50% chance of getting the ball back?

I hate losing 33 cents on server lag, and winning 28 cents for placing on a weekly tourney.

• ray69
    21 Posts
    Sat, Aug 21 2010 12:57 PM

i totally agree with u man, i to am getting fed up with it 

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Sat, Aug 21 2010 1:53 PM

DuffSlicer:

Losing a new expensive ball in a water hazard really sucks.  

Why not offer a ball retriever in the pro shop?  

How about - if you get one, you increase your ball durability by 10x or something.

I can't see myself wasting my credits for lost balls much longer.  

I'll probably leave the site if I continue to have to purchase balls at this rate.

I know.  Just keep it on the fairway, right?  

It's not that easy when you are faced with a server lag during your swing.   But that is another issue for another thread.

FORE!

Duff Slicer

Just use the free balls. I have noticed there are some masters who still use them and play really well. Shoot I even shot a -4 68 at St. Andrews last week using the free balls. 

• ross07
    3 Posts
    Sat, Aug 21 2010 6:16 PM

i agree with duff, i mean, i have lost 10 balls in the water or the weeds or the bushes. and i buy the vapor balls that are around 120 credits and im sick of using them if i hit 1 in the water 1 out of 4 rounds.

• saladx
    39 Posts
    Sun, Aug 22 2010 10:55 AM
    yep i am sick of all the vapors i  have lost for no reason and the funny thing is u have to buy the balls again ...lool, some sort of incentive shud introduced like next set of balls wud be cheaper or even free....i dont want to spend either for a lost e-ball
  • Sargenjd01
    366 Posts
    Sun, Aug 22 2010 12:25 PM

or maybe they should sell recycled balls, you know half price......think about the environment WGT.....

RSS