Forums

Help › Forums

Re: help please?

Thu, Aug 26 2010 7:35 PM (4 replies)
  • astonp
    3 Posts
    Sat, Aug 7 2010 5:51 AM

so i set up a club, mainly for me and my brother to have a club, we're both new to the game, i'm there as the owner and he says he's accepted the invite but i dont know how to accept him in. It just says pending next to his name, ive looked for some help guides but cant find any, so thought id ask here, any ideas?

If any other new guys want a club with some fairly rubbish competition, come and join us in our mediocrity. Thanks

• gene1022
    112 Posts
    Tue, Aug 10 2010 2:27 AM

sometimes invites have to be sent several times. best thing to do is send him an invite n tell him to make sure he is signed in on wgt then go to his email and accept the request it will put him right in

gene

• cooldrop
    4 Posts
    Tue, Aug 10 2010 9:29 AM

i have been told that i was sent invites but i received nothing in the way of an invite and i also have sent invites with no luck in the receipents receiving them is this a common problem ??? please let me know what i can do to get into another club i would like to play with other golfers in tornys but with no sucsess....thanks

cooldrop

• astonp
    3 Posts
    Tue, Aug 10 2010 1:37 PM

cheers gene, my brother found a link he had to follow on his emails. Some of the other lads didnt receive the first invite, so i'll keep inviting til they get it, thanks :)

• gene1022
    112 Posts
    Thu, Aug 26 2010 7:35 PM

Are all parties aware that CC invites are sent to email address not on the invites bar. If you would like I can send you an invite to join my CC. If so jst leave a post on my wall and I will you an invite.

gene1022

RSS