Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Cookies

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 27 2010 9:06 PM (3 replies)
  • ericchristine
    28 Posts
    Mon, Jul 26 2010 7:07 AM

I have recently joined W.G.T however I am unable to take part in any tournaments as each time I try to log in I get a message "Cookies must be enabled".

As far as I am aware I have already done that by going to "Tools" on the Internet page, Internet options, Privacy and enabled cookies.

Has anyone else had this problem and if so how do you resolve it?

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards, Eric

• borntobesting
    9,632 Posts
    Tue, Jul 27 2010 8:46 AM

ericchristine:

I have recently joined W.G.T however I am unable to take part in any tournaments as each time I try to log in I get a message "Cookies must be enabled".

As far as I am aware I have already done that by going to "Tools" on the Internet page, Internet options, Privacy and enabled cookies.

Has anyone else had this problem and if so how do you resolve it?

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards, Eric

What browser are you using? If it is not your default browser then the "tools" on the internet page did not enable your cookies. That only enables cookies on your default browser.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Tue, Jul 27 2010 1:31 PM

ericchristine:
    As far as I am aware I have already done that by going to "T

That should have done the trick, are you still experiencing this problem?

• twichipper
    424 Posts
    Tue, Jul 27 2010 9:06 PM

THAT CAN BE A MESS SOMETIMES.LOOKING FOR SUGGESTIONS; LOWER YOUR SECURITY RATING TO ABOUT HALF OF WHAT THEY ARE

NEXT.INSTALL""c"" CLEANER BY PIRIFORM.FREE DOWNLOAD IF YOU DO NOT ALREADY HAVE IT.THEN RUN IT ON ADOBE FLASH PLAYER FIRSTAND CLEANE IT OUT AS WELL ALL TEMP FILES  ,THEN CHECK EACH CATEGORY AFTERWARDS.HOPE THIS WILL STRAIGHTEN YOUR PROBLEM OUT AND GOOD GOLFING TO YOU

RSS