Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Why cant I play club tournaments, even ones I create?

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 25 2010 3:36 PM (2 replies)
  • xxJacksterxx
    5 Posts
    Sun, Jul 25 2010 2:14 PM

It says that my place of residence will not allow me to play in the tournaments. I checked my profile and the info is correct.  I live in Maryland in the United States.  What gives?

• SmokinTheGreen
    2 Posts
    Sun, Jul 25 2010 3:05 PM

The U.S. states that do not allow skill-based gaming are: Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Iowa, Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Montana, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, and Vermont

• borntobesting
    9,632 Posts
    Sun, Jul 25 2010 3:36 PM

xxJacksterxx:

It says that my place of residence will not allow me to play in the tournaments. I checked my profile and the info is correct.  I live in Maryland in the United States.  What gives?

As the previous poster stated.The U.S. states that do not allow skill-based gaming are: Arizona, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Iowa, Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Montana, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, and Vermont. That is to say if the tourney has a entry fee and a purse you can't play if you are from one of  those states. The same goes for the ready-go tourneys. And I assume any premium tourney with an entry fee. If there is no entry fee then you can play. So Just create free club tourneys and you should be able to play. And if you want the winner of a tourney that you create to win something you could gift them their winnings in a sleeve or sleeves  of balls or a club of their choice. .

RSS