Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Making some Friends

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jul 5 2010 9:19 PM (4 replies)
  • AltonB
    80 Posts
    Sun, Jul 4 2010 3:32 PM

Hello everyone my name is what it says Alton B., I have only been playing the game since June 6,2010 and fine it to be quite nice,just hope I meet some respectful friends,I`ve already met  a few, and on the other hand not so.I have sent a few friend requests and hope they are answered soon,I enjoy playing the game and play in real life also,if any of you guys are from North Carolina hit me up,just a nice Christian guy looking for Golfing fun.Hit the greens lets rock.

• PorkyWalrus
    607 Posts
    Sun, Jul 4 2010 6:52 PM

Yup and welcome. Your last sentence leads me to tell you there is a list of other nice Christian guys in the country club "In His Glorious Name". That is where you could get more friends! I see you are a member of another club, but you still could hit us up for friends list, or just to play a round or 2.

Greg.

• borntobesting
    9,632 Posts
    Sun, Jul 4 2010 7:33 PM

Yes Greg is right "In His Glorious Name" is where you can find many new friends who are Christians. Or just hit us up for a friendly round. 

• AltonB
    80 Posts
    Mon, Jul 5 2010 1:59 PM

Thanks Brother Greg, for that warm reply,trust me I`ll be hitting you guys up for a round or two,also was invited to join the club I`m in now only 2 members and not a whole lot happen just yet,so look for my request at any time Thanks and God Bless.

• bearpresser
    21 Posts
    Mon, Jul 5 2010 9:19 PM

Hi, Alton B. I'm Bearpresser (aka Jerry). I joined in April. I'm currently in the Pro tier. I'd like to be a friend.  Like you I enjoy golf ...... although I haven't played in real life in 20 years ( but I still have the passion). I'm currently in Virginia so we're close in time zones. If you're agreeable we can swat the pea around the pea patch together.

RSS