Forums

Help › Forums

Re: A new way to win a Multi Play Challenge

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 9 2010 11:39 AM (8 replies)
  • lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Sun, Jul 4 2010 1:48 PM

I need to congratulate Stebo for finding a brand new way to win an MPC match.

Yesterday we played a MPC and Stebo won.   I've never quite lost a game like this one .... and I was curious if this has ever happened to anyone else.

During the game which was progressing nicely ... Stebo was hitting a ball .... That's the last thing I remember before opening my eyes only to find I lost the game because I timed out. 

That's right ... I fell asleep during Stebo's turn .... and woke up about 20 minutes later to realize I lost.

Let me state categorically, Stebo is not a sand bagger, he is not a cheater, he  is not a quitter, he plays quickly, and he may be a thrilling conversationalist (I really don't remember) ... but somehow he found a way to bore me into falling asleep which caused him to win.

Congratulations to my opponent for inventing this new way to win.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sun, Jul 4 2010 1:50 PM

Classic.

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Sun, Jul 4 2010 2:03 PM

lol

• salamii
    1,058 Posts
    Sun, Jul 4 2010 2:25 PM

Crazy KG

• TheZiggy
    550 Posts
    Sun, Jul 4 2010 2:55 PM

ROFL

Falling asleep while playing online isn't always bad though. I used a play an MMORPG, and one night about 20 of us were waiting to go into a fight, while chatting on Teamspeak.

At some point during this wait I fell asleep, and woke up sometime later wondering where everyone had gone, and only me left on Teamspeak. While I was busy snoring, a battle took place, which was a total massacre, with all my friends getting killed. If I'd been awake, it's pretty sure I'd have been killed too, as they jumped into a huge trap.

• Kosei82
    144 Posts
    Sun, Jul 4 2010 8:57 PM

lmao lou hilarious ...you must have dipped into your milk and cookies a little late that night

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Mon, Jul 5 2010 10:05 AM

You crazy narcoleptic..that s almost as bad as putting for a 2 ft eagle on #5 sta  after goin -4 the first 4 and the tournament ends mid putt.  mook alert

Gazz

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Mon, Jul 5 2010 11:00 AM

Looks something like this I think doesn't it?

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Fri, Jul 9 2010 11:39 AM

i like the ones that run their timer down to 10 sec, not once or twice BUT EVERY shot. then they get mad and quit because you mentioned it. that as darn funny

RSS