Forums

Help › Forums

Re: To anyone at Golfseekers

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 24 2010 7:48 AM (3 replies)
  • thatcanadianguy
    557 Posts
    Wed, Jun 23 2010 6:55 PM

for some reason my account has been blocked and there is no way to get in touch with anybody there so I am writing it here HELP.

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Wed, Jun 23 2010 8:19 PM

tcg,

If you are getting the invalid token error after logging in, just click the back button on your browser and it should go back to the previous page with you logged in, I have seen that behavior he last couple weeks myself. This assumes, of course, that you weren't blocked for some reason, lol - have you been a bad boy, lol?

As far as communication to set up matches, most are using Skype now - if you can post your Skype alias we can direct you to the text only chat group, or the voice enabled group, depending on if you are mic equipped or not. If you don't have Skye, I;d recommend it!

VHL

• thatcanadianguy
    557 Posts
    Thu, Jun 24 2010 5:59 AM

This is what I get when I try and log-in

Login denied! Your account has either been blocked or you have not activated it yet. Did you not get an activation e-mail and follow the validation link?

No I Have not been a bad boy.

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Thu, Jun 24 2010 7:48 AM

tcg,

I went through the registration and validation when I joined and it worked fine - you might want to either:

1) Email the site and see what is happening: admin@golfseeker.co.uk

2) Join us on skype and get some answers there directly from the owner or mods

Hope to see you soon!

RSS