Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Scheduled downtime tonight at 11:59PM PST

Mon, Nov 2 2009 11:54 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • HigherThanYall
    51 Posts
    Mon, Nov 2 2009 10:09 AM

I live about 45 min from wolf creek...I have play almost all the courses in Vegas...and by far the best course is the Wynn Country Club...

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Mon, Nov 2 2009 10:16 AM

"Best" in terms of play or spectacular vistas? Because it seems WGT is putting an emphasis on the latter: if they go to the trouble of taking HD photographs of a course, it should at least be one offering breathtaking sights. Wolf Creek definitely delivers that.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Nov 2 2009 10:35 AM

Completely off-topic and unnecessary...

Faterson, you know better...

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Mon, Nov 2 2009 11:08 AM

Nope, just as StudiosHD, I thought the downtime happened yesterday. (My note to him was a late edit.) Thank SuperDriver instead. This topic can simply be split, the second part renamed & the discussion can continue.

• PugsAce
    1,825 Posts
    Mon, Nov 2 2009 11:54 AM

WGTalex:

Heads up everyone, we have a system maintenance scheduled for tonight at 11:59pm PST that will require us to take down the site for up to 30 minutes. Please be sure to save any unfinished games before this time!

Alex,

Please either lock this thread so it doesn't show-up in the Active Threads, or rename it (with a date), so as to eliminate any confusion about the site going down.

Thanks.

• PAGES
RSS