Forums

Help › Forums

Re: MORE Pebble Beach challenges!

Tue, Jun 22 2010 5:13 PM (3 replies)
  • jayjonbeach
    689 Posts
    Sun, Jun 13 2010 2:08 PM

I don't know if these are even done yet as the videos aren't working for me and there are only 6 challenges but these are indeed bonus challenges in addition to the other 18. 

http://www.usopen.com/en_US/course/index.html

Click the "Bonus holes brought to you by American Express" tab above the "Experience History"  tab and have at er.  A welcomed addition to those of us that are "Pebble obsessed" .... :)

Took me 8 tries to drain challenge #6, tried to save the replay to no avail.

oh and btw - as usual don't trust the caddy.... *-)

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Jun 13 2010 2:51 PM

jayjonbeach:
    A welcomed addition to those of us that are "Pebble obsessed" .... :)

Thanks Jay!  Just what  I needed, 6 more shots to bang my head against the wall about!

Good find!

• jayjonbeach
    689 Posts
    Thu, Jun 17 2010 7:01 PM

Just bumping this now that the Open is on.

Boy what a course, I REALLY hope it comes here, I don't care how many other incarnations there have been, none of them were with WGT's graphics or physics so it wasn't done properly. 

Course sure is playing tough, I seen quite a few highlights and wow they set it up pretty dang tight, fast hard greens, hey they even have some fescue at Pebble!

And how bout that Tiger, truly "in the Woods", not a single bird....

• Hackmore
    41 Posts
    Tue, Jun 22 2010 5:13 PM

Cant really reach the last one with the clubs given, however thats some fun. Great course love it if it came here

RSS