Forums

Help › Forums

Re: YELLOW BRICK ROAD CC

Mon, Feb 19 2024 3:08 PM (3 replies)
  • DDLB
    3,441 Posts
    Wed, Dec 12 2012 10:18 PM

The YBRCC is looking for players.

At this point in time Masters and up. Conditions apply.

If you are not yet a Master, let us know you have an interest in joining and we can put you on the list.

This club is unlike those clubs striving to be the best, we are the best :-)

But we need members who want to be active within the club not just be a member of the club.

Check out our Website at Yellow Brick Road where you will find conditions and a sign up form.

Members have been deleted due to not having played for over 3 months. Not playing at all I guess.

• DDLB
    3,441 Posts
    Mon, Sep 22 2014 12:15 AM

The Yellow Brick Road Country Club is now open for membership for all tiers. No one will be knocked back.

Good behaviour and participation is mandatory to remain in the club and we have room for about 140 players.

We are amongst the top 15 clubs and have a reputation to uphold so if you think you will fit in come and join us.

DDLB (Den)

• taddylee
    79 Posts
    Mon, Feb 19 2024 3:07 AM

Hi ya i  ve got this give is a clue on how to go on

Cheers

Glynn

• phipster
    4,460 Posts
    Mon, Feb 19 2024 3:08 PM

Wowza - who knew that the Yellow Brick Road club has been going for such a long time?

I certainly wouldn't describe us as the best club but we try to be in the top 50 WGT clubs for clashes and club goals etc. so if you are keen and play most days then give us a go as like the other good clubs we have plenty of club tournaments and leagues, helpful top players and forum banter...

RSS