Forums

Help › Forums

Re: pointless abuse

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 16 2010 1:00 AM (5 replies)
  • rustan
    66 Posts
    Thu, Jun 10 2010 10:55 PM

As i sit here screaming abuse at a computer screen i ponder the point of it all.

I feel sure we have all thumped down the mouse and screamed,how the ffff can that happen, or you stinkin rotten game you have screwed me for the last time,i will never play you again,thats it im closing my account. Maybe a nervous partner have approched the room with caution only to scurry back to the safety of the lounge.

But i think this game draws you in just like a real game of golf.

this week i played one of the worst games ever and i still have 14 straight clubs ( i must be getting older) im sitting here i look forward to the next 10 days on holidays and as much golf as possible.

So while all my fellow wgt friends swear and abuse this stupid game,take heart in the knowledge that it wont help (dont hurt either)

I will be relaxing on any number of Fiji`s finest course or beaches or just getting pi..ed by the pool...

Suffer

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Fri, Jun 11 2010 4:14 AM

Have fun Rustan........my jealousy knows no bounds.

• bbeards4
    189 Posts
    Fri, Jun 11 2010 7:41 AM

rustan:
    But i think this game draws you in just like a real game of golf.

Its funny how a "pure" stroke with the mouse feels ALMOST as good as a "pure" stroke with the (straight) club.  Yea?  This is "Virtual Reality" for sure.

And as far as Fiji's finest.... Adopt me....please

Late...

bbeards4 (CLINT)

• ALByrd60
    224 Posts
    Sat, Jun 12 2010 5:31 PM

PLAY A ROUND FOR ME......HAVE A GREAT TIME!

• Grocker
    2 Posts
    Sat, Jun 12 2010 8:02 PM

I for one am 100% AGAINST pointless abuse on WGT forums. If you would like to join my country club, CHERRY ROCK, feel free to do so. Also you can post any wall comments on my wall.

(my WGT name is Grocker)

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Wed, Jun 16 2010 1:00 AM

Definitely correct sir!

We all get pissed, but it only brings us back even more to do better the next time.

Have fun in Fiji!

RSS