105 Posts
    Sat, Jun 5 2010 10:02 PM

What speed is tournament speed?

Thanks in advance.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, Jun 5 2010 10:11 PM

Hi LSU,

Tournament speed is one step up (faster) than Very Fast.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sun, Jun 6 2010 6:33 AM

Tournament Speed is negative gravity X the speed of light X 2.

• KnuckleWoods
    2,482 Posts
    Sun, Jun 6 2010 6:59 AM

• pardog06
    53 Posts
    Sun, Jun 6 2010 7:03 AM

Lmao!!Tourny green speed is = to putting a golf ball across a blacktop driveway!When im lieing 6inch up and 15ft out on hole i dont even hit with club...Just get down and blow on it and if miss it u still have a 6footer back up hill lol!!!!Good luck and happy golfing :)

P.s.This green stint speed is not unusual either!!The Pros at the masters in augusta have comenly referd to the greens in the same manner..So its not over the top video game golf..The pros Golf same conditions in Real life :)

Pardog06

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Sun, Jun 6 2010 7:17 AM

• patb034
    4 Posts
    Sun, Jun 6 2010 1:59 PM

Tournament speed seems to be very inconsistent. Programming needs LOTS of work.

This has taken all the fun out of the game for me. Have a feeling I might not be the only frustrated customer and WGT will lose business.

BIG MISS on Oakmont

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Jun 6 2010 2:16 PM

patb034:
    BIG MISS on Oakmont

Dang, pat-you're one of those driver-and-putter-got-me-to-master types. Great job! The problem is now that your club attributes are really going to play a huge part in being able to master the current Oakmont conditions for the Open. The speeds are consistent but your clubs most definitely not. Wait for Oakmont to come out of the Open and you'll be back where you want. Again, great job on the success. GL

• wayfader
    50 Posts
    Fri, Jun 18 2010 8:33 PM

They say "putting for dough". Tourney speed is "putting rho-rho". (Astro from the Jettsons)

LSUFootball:

What speed is tournament speed?

Thanks in advance.

RSS