Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Make some golf buddies

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 8 2009 2:18 PM (4 replies)
  • mrbill101
    4 Posts
    Mon, Mar 30 2009 7:25 PM

I'v been a member since the sirst of the year, and I play for the fun of it.

My game reminds me of how I play the real golf game......a few good shots, then some bad ones, then a good putt then I putt as if I am blind! :>)  I break 100 most of the time, and am looking for friends to be patient, and not expect me to play better than my level. Hey! If I ace one, I ace one! Yay!

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2009 10:39 AM

Sounds like my game :) Welcome to WGT!

• Sunner8556
    1 Posts
    Fri, Apr 3 2009 4:49 AM

Hi Mr, glad to hear you say that! I play for fun too. Not a fantastic player, but a enjoyable one. Keep trying to develope better skills, and hoping for better luck! One big  problem I have noticed is that most of the guys with a avg of less than 70 always remove themselves from the game. Hmmmm wonder why? Maybe because I am female, hopfully because they don't know me. Good luck may all your shots be smooth and bold!

Sunner8556

• nhlett
    64 Posts
    Sun, Apr 5 2009 3:00 PM

Sunner and MrBill, you both sound like my kind of people. I am here because I like golf but winter in NH does put a damper on my enthusiasm. WGT has changed all that.

If you are willing I would be honored to be your friend.

Nhlett 

• jollygreen
    20 Posts
    Mon, Jun 8 2009 2:18 PM

hi there, i am a friend of sunners and we all play on a golf ladder which we find lots of fun, why not come and join us, its free to join and the address is www.wgt.agls.org.uk

RSS