Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Denmark

Tue, May 18 2010 1:58 PM (5 replies)
  • NikolajK
    36 Posts
    Tue, May 18 2010 1:36 PM

Hi - and Thx for the best virtual golf game ever :-)

Please explain this to me: Why can't I win any prices, because I live in Denmark?

Best regards

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Tue, May 18 2010 1:39 PM

WGT FAQs:

"The countries that do not allow skill-based gaming are: Brazil, Argentina, the People's Republic of China, South Korea, Japan, and any other jurisdiction that WGT excludes in its sole discretion."

I don't see Denmark, but it could be included in the underlined portion from the WGT FAQs on Ready-Gos

• NikolajK
    36 Posts
    Tue, May 18 2010 1:47 PM

Thx - it's not just the  Ready-Goes, but also all the CTTH challenges and sweeps.

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Tue, May 18 2010 1:51 PM

Hi NikolajK,

We run various forms or sweepstakes, contests, promotions and skill game challenges.  Each one has its own local regulation based on where you live.  We do our best to clear as may states and countries as possible to enable the maximum number of people who can participate. Unfortunately some local regulation prohibit or are too onerous for us to offer the event.

We do offer several monthly and weekly credit-payout tournaments that are open to the whole world. Please check http://www.wgt.com/tournaments for details.

• NikolajK
    36 Posts
    Tue, May 18 2010 1:58 PM

WGTniv:

Hi NikolajK,

We run various forms or sweepstakes, contests, promotions and skill game challenges.  Each one has its own local regulation based on where you live.  We do our best to clear as may states and countries as possible to enable the maximum number of people who can participate. Unfortunately some local regulation prohibit or are too onerous for us to offer the event.

We do offer several monthly and weekly credit-payout tournaments that are open to the whole world. Please check http://www.wgt.com/tournaments for details.

Thx a lot - I do play the tournaments. I was just wonderinge because Norway was specifically mentioned in all/most of the CTTH sweeps and challenges. Norway and Denmark are very similar with regards to legislation. Hence my question.
  • NikolajK
    36 Posts
    Tue, May 18 2010 1:58 PM

WGTniv:

Hi NikolajK,

Thx a lot - I do play the tournaments. I was just wonderinge because Norway was specifically mentioned in all/most of the CTTH sweeps and challenges. Norway and Denmark are very similar with regards to legislation. Hence my question.
RSS