Forums

Help › Forums

Re: how do I request a stroke adjustment on a game ...

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 18 2010 4:20 PM (6 replies)
  • pullinup
    108 Posts
    Tue, May 18 2010 11:36 AM

... a game in which on #7 St Andrews front 9 ReadyGo, on the left landing area my ball just disappears?

This glitch cost me TWO strokes in a game where I was previously -2

I would request this be reviewed and made correct.

As it turned out my finishing score should have been -3 being that I did birdie #9.

The number of this tourney is 4933, St.Andrews front 9 ReadyGo, 5.18.2010

ps, this is the 2nd or 3rd time this has cost me credits.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Tue, May 18 2010 11:58 AM

Did you submit a bug report? This is an unusual request.

GL

• AtlantaCoaster
    645 Posts
    Tue, May 18 2010 12:18 PM

I will be interested to know how this one turns out.  I would not hold my breath expecting an adjustment to the score - but who knows - it is up to WGT to review the situation and render a judgment. - AC

• mefitz
    372 Posts
    Tue, May 18 2010 12:48 PM

Hey pullinup, I`ll refer you to these threads: in Courses-Saint Andrews Out of bounds area seems too close to fairway, and in Community Help-St. Andrews #7 OB in the middle of the left fairway.

The second one applies to this thread. The first one is for you to read Before you play the back 9 at St. Andrews ;). Hope this helps....and also answers your thread in the Bug Log.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, May 18 2010 3:38 PM

pullinup:
    ... a game in which on #7 St Andrews front 9 ReadyGo, on the left landing area my ball just disappears?
    As mefitz has pointed out.. there are two threads on this subject...

The 'left landing area' is actually the 12th fairway and some of it is OB.

Sorry about that.

Peace.

• Stevo71
    4 Posts
    Tue, May 18 2010 3:47 PM

I am having a problem with the meter when I am on the putting green. My drive and approach shots run smooth, but as soon as I hit the green, the meter gets choppy. Is there something I can do? I have Flas 10. I'm running out of ideas.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Tue, May 18 2010 4:20 PM

Answered HERE.

Double posting will not get your question answered faster and makes it harder to find the answer.

RSS