Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Ripcol25 Introduction

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 11 2010 11:03 AM (3 replies)
  • Ripcol25
    946 Posts
    Tue, May 11 2010 6:55 AM

I've been playing WGT for almost a year and until a couple months ago I never read the forums and realized WGT is more than playing golf. I am 70 yrs. old and never played a real game of golf but have always loved the game. I grew up watching Arnie,Jack, Gary Player,and the Shark  on the old black and white TV's. I've always been a gamer and WGT was so realistic I got hooked right away. I've made master with an average that hovers around 68. My most frustrating moments have been in the last week of April when I shot 15 straight rounds above par without changing any equipment. Since then I have righted the ship by not trying so hard. I try to play every day but being retired is no piece of cake with everyone wanting some of your free time because of one being retired.

I also think it is great that so many compeditors are willing to give great tips on how to play the game.

Good golfing to everyone

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Tue, May 11 2010 7:49 AM

Welcome Ripcol25,

Thanks for sharing your experiences, and always remember there are plenty of others around always ready for a game!

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Tue, May 11 2010 9:43 AM

Thanks for sharing that Rip. Great game. Heard some rumblings about a senior tour :). Join a CC and enjoy the fun. Welcome  F.Gazz

• Neandrathal
    32 Posts
    Tue, May 11 2010 11:03 AM

Hey Rip,I've just started,and think that the forums are at least half the attraction for me

...N...

RSS