Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Hello and can someone please help?

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 8 2010 4:05 PM (5 replies)
  • Brown166
    3 Posts
    Sat, May 8 2010 5:29 AM

Just joined and having fun learning but I can onlt play on stroke play on 2 of the courses, the other are closest to the hole which i do not want any advice much appreciated...John

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sat, May 8 2010 9:36 AM

You do not want any advice?  Okay, here's a period (.) instead.

Actually, you can play stroke play on Bethpage Black, Kiawah and St. Andrews.

• Brown166
    3 Posts
    Sat, May 8 2010 2:52 PM

Oops sorry missed out the full stop .   but what about the other courses? does this mean I can only play stroke play on these 3 and no others?

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sat, May 8 2010 3:35 PM

Yes, that is true.  Though the back 9 of St. Andrews is coming soon and Oakmont (full 18) will be here in early June.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, May 8 2010 3:35 PM

Brown166:
     but what about the other courses? does this mean I can only play stroke play on these 3 and no others?
    As of this date there are only 3 courses...

• Bethpage Black (18 holes)
    • Kiawah (18 holes)
    • St. Andrews (9 holes - old course - front only)

As of June 1, we are expecting the back half of the Old Course (St. Andrews) and the full of Oakmont.

It takes quite a bit to get a course on this site.  Back when I got here it was front 9 of Kiawah only... and before that, it was CTTH only.

Patience is a wonderful thing.

****DAMN! .. I only had one cup o' coffee this morning.. DMM had at least two!  And ~that's~ how he ninja'd me!  Curses!!!  Foiled again by those kids and that stupid dog!

• Brown166
    3 Posts
    Sat, May 8 2010 4:05 PM

TY just have to wait I suppose, it will give me time to work on my short game and putting !!

RSS