Forums

Help › Forums

Re: my experience on WGT so far

Tue, May 11 2010 8:23 PM (3 replies)
  • RichKCL
    278 Posts
    Mon, May 3 2010 3:56 AM

Hey to all who play this addicting game. I would spend hours playing poker and other games , but when I found this sight I was hooked. I have been playing for a little over a month and have inproved a great deal. I was able to make pro in a week and a half , playing 4 to 6 hours a day. I would love to be sble to buy the clubs that would get me to the next leval, but I do not have the money to spend so I just play the best I can with what I got. I have met so meny nice people on this sight and a very few who take it to serious. I have been playing with the same group of people for quite a while and have been good on line friends. Some have made it to master status and have been verry helpfull with tip's and info on how to inprove my game. A special thanks goes out to Britton J . Gifted me a set of Irons and since I have inproved 3 points in 1 week. Today I made my first eagle,and shot a 30 at St. Andrews I am stoked. I hope to see you on the courses and add you to my list thank you all for your suport.   RICH KCL

• vanceesharp
    12 Posts
    Mon, May 3 2010 11:24 AM
    Hi RichKCL, I am happy to hear you are enjoying WGT! My story is very similar to yours. This site has given me hours of fun games and some difficult challenges. I like the social networking aspect and playing ranked rounds with others. I would suggest that you try some READY,GO! tournaments. These can increase your credits and allow you to buy the equipment needed. I have had many mentors in these last 10 weeks and seem to play up to the level of my competition. I wish you much success in your endeavors as you go forth. Feel free to invite me to a game. Thanks, vanceesharp
  • IvaThongon
    933 Posts
    Mon, May 3 2010 7:20 PM

Nice to hear. My experience has been much the same. Almost all are great people, and the social part of it makes it fun...just like real golf. I was ready to quit after making master, took a few weeks off, but found my way back. Good luck with everything. - Jenn

• davidlloyd
    10 Posts
    Tue, May 11 2010 8:23 PM

Glad it's going well Rich, I started pretty much the same but have hit a wall.  I'm stuck at a 75 avg.  Not sure what's going wrong.  Will be working on it.

RSS