Forums

Help › Forums

Re: quitting

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 2 2010 4:48 PM (6 replies)
  • BBBUCKSHOT
    94 Posts
    Fri, Apr 30 2010 6:46 PM

hey, i just played some *** named <name removed> who quit on the last hole cuz hizazz wuz beat by me - that is lousy sportsmanship and he, as a Canadian, is an embarrassment to the rest of us Canadians who DO NOT QUIT

• AlbinoRhino
    15 Posts
    Fri, Apr 30 2010 7:14 PM

Seems like it is picking up steam. I haven't played a lot of match play as of late, but the last 3 all quit on me down 2-3 holes within the first 4-5 holes. lame.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, May 1 2010 10:05 AM

Points to ponder:

1. People quit all the time.  Get over it.  The only two ways to avoid this problem is to play on the ladders or golfseekers, and/or stop playing random pick-up games and play with friends only
    2. Calling out people by name in the forums is against the rules.  You will be warned the first time and given a WGT sponsored time-out the next.
    3. Using alternative spellings for words that would usually be edited by the software is also a violation of the T&C.
    4. By the tone of the OP, one would surmise that the age restrictions have been compromised as well... (18 to play.)

Have a nice day.

• bucmac
    15 Posts
    Sat, May 1 2010 7:54 PM
    your bloody well right!
  • Killjoy1
    27 Posts
    Sun, May 2 2010 5:37 AM
    If ya cant beat em join em
  • Vito7
    2 Posts
    Sun, May 2 2010 9:57 AM

What about Canadians that don't whine about stuff that really doesn't matter? Maybe they just care about more important things? Also, it does matter if you are playing people with the same level of equipment and level of experience.It's really not a fair match if you aren't.

• xSTILLFLY
    66 Posts
    Sun, May 2 2010 4:48 PM

I like how you categorize people.

Every person is different. Worry about yourself and don't associate with those type of people. You'll be fine. don't worry

RSS