Re: Better Golf

rated by 0 users
Fri, Apr 30 2010 11:17 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Apr 28 2010 11:52 AM

marioh:
    Or sometimes I need to wedge a matchbook in between the cartridge and game unit.  :)

LMAO-I had to take the cover off and wedge it sideways!!

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Wed, Apr 28 2010 2:03 PM

funny stuff, i did the matchbook too, but then somedays nothing worked, so you sat there pushing the cartridge 80 times a minute to get it to stay in the right place, or slightly pull the cartridge further away from the connectors.  Compared to PS3, Nintendo sucks, but every now and then still like to play it.  Thank god there are sites like nintendo8.com that have like every game on an emulator.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Apr 28 2010 4:00 PM

lvietri:

Marioh playing as Mario .... you can't make this stuff up ... :) ... it's EPIC

What's EPIC mean?

=^P

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Wed, Apr 28 2010 4:25 PM

Snaike:

lvietri:

What's EPIC mean?

=^P

In the simple form, without cheating by looking it up, it means heroic or grand. The longer defination becomes more historic and protracted which would be boring for me while educational for others.

• JimSuttonVA
    2 Posts
    Wed, Apr 28 2010 6:02 PM

Why won't WGT staff answer emails sent to them?  I would think a week is sufficient time.

What's up with that?  It's very disappointing.

• Daveey
    35 Posts
    Wed, Apr 28 2010 8:48 PM

YankeeJim:

Too graphic intensive for me. The reality scares me-looks too real. Plus I don't know how you make the shadow swing the club that the golfer isn't holding.

Oh My Good God!!!!!

• ProfessorJoe
    325 Posts
    Fri, Apr 30 2010 7:58 AM

SweetiePie:

Snaike:

lvietri:

What's EPIC mean?

=^P

In the simple form, without cheating by looking it up, it means heroic or grand. The longer defination becomes more historic and protracted which would be boring for me while educational for others.

I've seen this word throughout many threads and, while the simple definition is not wasted on many of us semi-educated newbies, the longer definition is something that would most assuredly be appreciated by those that bother to read these threads without feeling as if we're left out of some inside joke.  So please SweetiePie, if it's not too boring for you, educate us.  =)

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Fri, Apr 30 2010 11:48 AM

Joe (and others),

It sort of is an inside joke ... :) .... Epic ... just check this out.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/10144/70475.aspx#70475

• ProfessorJoe
    325 Posts
    Fri, Apr 30 2010 9:35 PM

lvietri:

Joe (and others),

It sort of is an inside joke ... :) .... Epic ... just check this out.

Wow......... I get it now.  Truly EPIC.

Thanks Ivietri.  =)

• rehill
    431 Posts
    Fri, Apr 30 2010 11:17 PM

lvietri:

One of the funniest things I've read in a while :D

• PAGES
RSS