Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Lowest level Legend

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jul 23 2012 1:37 AM (6 replies)
  • SANick
    3 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2012 11:42 PM

Just curious, but does anybody know what the lowest level is that anybody has achieved Legend status at, or the other tiers for that matter.

Nick

• Courtney01
    912 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2012 10:51 AM

SANick:

Just curious, but does anybody know what the lowest level is that anybody has achieved Legend status at, or the other tiers for that matter.

Nick

Hi there Nick

Yes it is Dansamcam of Electra that Is the lowest

Have fun

Courtney

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2012 11:53 AM

I don't think he means average.

A few years ago, WGT promoted many to legend and started them at level 30 (I think it was), so it's hard to really know.

• SANick
    3 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2012 10:52 PM

Thanks for the replies.

So the promotion formua has changed over the years.   Currently I've been told it's based on x number of ranked rounds per tier and average score over those rounds.

• chris2345
    528 Posts
    Thu, Jun 21 2012 8:42 AM

Not sure what you mean, but if it's the lowest 'average' that would be damsamcam.

If it's the lowest 'xp' level at Legend, that would be one of the players who was made that overnight (around two years ago when they created the tier.) Every Legend started at level 30. If they haven't played since, they will still be level 30. Look at the player tibbets, (most would say the best player WGT has seen.)

The promotion to Legend from TM is I believe an average of 61 or less and a minimum of 50 rank rounds played. 

• Lmorgan007
    408 Posts
    Sun, Jul 22 2012 10:56 PM

I played against a Lvl 35 TM recently

• SANick
    3 Posts
    Mon, Jul 23 2012 1:37 AM

Thanks for all the comments.

I think if you only play 9 hole ranked rounds and don't get too many awards, it's possible to approx. make amateur by level 5, pro by level 16, tour pro by 22 and master by level 27.   Don't know about after that but TM at level 35 is quite feasible. 

RSS