Help › Forums

Re: More Big News from WGT .. Check it out

Fri, Apr 23 2010 3:34 PM (24 replies)
  • lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Fri, Apr 16 2010 11:14 AM

Intense Suffering ???   

IS THERE A DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE !!!!!

(or are these WGT players ... look there's Icon all the way over on the right)

• AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Fri, Apr 16 2010 11:19 AM

GITrDONE:
    Some countries might still have some morals and may not be pleased with the coverage of PGA Tour Events being  "Stuck On Stupid".

If that sentence was in English, I'm afraid I didn't understand a syllable of it.  

Faterson, he may be referring to the unending fawning over The Precious Tiger for gracing the world with his talents at the Masters. I thought it was raining all weekend, but it was just the announcers drooling every time he was shown on camera.

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Fri, Apr 16 2010 12:34 PM

Thanks AlaCowboy,that is exactly what I was referring to.I mean why concern yourself with the PGA Tour at all unless your a Mr. Tiger Woods fan.Phil had to win the tourney before they even had an interest in him and no I didn't miss a shot he hit at the Master's but I knew nothing about his wife and they're struggle and long,hard fought battle with her breast cancer.I don't mean I didn't have a clue but if you didn't already know then,if Phil would of lost you wouldn't of heard a word.I mean to make your main focus on someone in Sex rehab is a risky thing to do.They only think that the majority act like tiger.

• ChristopherRouss
    133 Posts
    Fri, Apr 23 2010 3:24 PM

In reply to Danohi50................  Yes it keeps getting better.  I think part of their problem with posting new courses here in the past was contractual as well as monetary.  The more WGT grows, the more programmers they can hire to get these courses ready.  It also helped they signed a deal with the USGA.  I don't know if we will get a new British Open course each year but it seems to me we will get a new US Open course each year... whether from the Men's side like last year, or the Women's side this year.  Deadlines?  I personally think they have already finished the course and are now working out all the bugs.  That is why they are sure they will make their deadlines for the June 1st tourney starts.  I also agree that I think the Qualifying rounds for both the US and the British Opens will be Unlimited play... so eventually we will have someone pushing 20 under on SA.  Ok Ok lets see how hard the back nine plays but with how these people score on the tourneys.... 27s to win every week........  an 18 under score is easily conceivable.........  With that heavy wind and super fast greens and the pin placements so hard to reach I just don't know how they do it.  I need to get Avatarlee's number so I can call and ask him pointers. 

• ChristopherRouss
    133 Posts
    Fri, Apr 23 2010 3:34 PM
    Ok Faterson, I'm sorry you didn't get to play at BB during the tourney, but I assure you it wasn't as fun as you think. It took me ten times just to get an even par round. By the time I got under par the leaders were close to 10 under. I'm also sorry you think this site is just a posterboy for the USGA, but they only signed a contract with the USGA this year. It also seems they have signed one with the "Open Championship" which we across the pond call the British Open. Now what you need to do Faterson, for your sake and all our sakes is to get the European Golf Tour to sign a contract with WGT so we can get sponsored tourneys from Europe other than the British Open. I remember someone who works for WGT posted it takes about 50,000$ and six months of programming and developing to get a new course here. If I had the money I would gladly help them out. I don't, so they need sponsors.
RSS