Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Howdy from Austin, Texas!

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 15 2010 11:27 AM (2 replies)
  • RChapman2010
    172 Posts
    Thu, Apr 15 2010 7:11 AM

New player here (yet for some reason I've made it to "Pro" status... not sure how given the way I've been playing lately lol)

Would love to make some new friends to hack around with! And FYI, I like to chat while I play - a few folks I've played rounds with seemed like they didn't, and I don't want to bother or distract anyone, so...

Anyway, give me a holler and let's play! :)

Robert

• PorkyWalrus
    607 Posts
    Thu, Apr 15 2010 10:57 AM

HEY, ROBERT! You said holler!

Yup and welcome. I also like to chat it up while playing someone else. I would love to play a round with you anytime we is both on site.

Greg.

• GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Thu, Apr 15 2010 11:27 AM

Welcome to WGT Robert.Nice to see some Texans roaming around the site.

Check out all the tips on all of the different types of golf shots.Over there-----------> in the FAQs.I play really fast so I usually play alone but I usually accept invites just to change it up a little.

Putting will get better with A LOT of practice.I can offer a small tip that might help you with the line.

When you change to the "reverse view" to help line up your putt,after you find the line,leave it in the reverse view and hit the putt.By doing this it allows you to watch the whole putt, which, in turn, will also allow you to see how different putts react.You can watch the whole putt uninterrupted.With the normal view the camera changes about half way through the putt and you can't really tell what went wrong.Just a thought...Hope it helps a little.

Keep Swinging...

Larry

RSS