Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT BELT CHAMPS, PAST and PRESENT

rated by 0 users
Thu, Apr 15 2010 3:56 PM (1 replies)
  • JTxpress
    411 Posts
    Sun, Apr 11 2010 2:54 PM

I would like to thank every one for making this tournament a great one. I believe it might be the longest running tourney in the Community Organised Tournaments (7,8,months?) Since I started making the winners avatars ( about 4 months ago) I,ve kept them all in a file. I would like to ackowledge all the past and present holders of the belt.
        Below are all your avatars since I started making them. KUDO's to all of you.
       As you know, the belt tournament is moving over to the ladder site.      http://www.wgtls.co.uk/forums/main.php    I have registered there, and signed up for the Belt tournament, and look forward to whippin a bunch of you again. LOL So get over there and sign up. :-)
       I would also like to thank Ellis Spice for coming up with this great idea. I have met a ton of people thru this, and made a lot of new friends. Keep up the good work Ellis, and
    now Mark (WGTLS). And many thanks to the WGT for giving all of us a great place to play.
       I know there were champions before I started this, and I'm sorry you didn't get your names included here. Good luck to all. Jeff / JTxpress

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Thu, Apr 15 2010 3:56 PM

Great job JT. Its people like you who make this place a nice community. You never hesitate to help someone with an avatar or other helpful hand. Great belt. High 5!!

F.Gazz

RSS