There has been a lot of interest in the new WGT Course Notebooks, so we wanted to answer some common questions...
- Course Notebooks are designed to help players save their personal notes and tips about playing WGT
- Players can purchase a Course Notebook in the Pro Shop for 500 WGT Credits
- You only need one Notebook to save all your notes for every course on WGT
- The Notebook icon will appear at the top of the game, to the right of your username and score, near the icons for Boosts
- Notebooks can be viewed in any round, but can only be updated in single player rounds, out of respect for other players
- Notebooks can be viewed and updated only on the hole that you're playing
- Stroke play courses have 2 pages per hole (1 fairway and 1 green) and Closest-to-the-Hole courses have 1 page per hole (1 green)
- You can enter up to 500 characters per page in your Notebook (if you see a reference to "500 symbols" that's what that means)
- Notebooks are only available on WGT on the Web right now, not on WGT Golf Mobile yet
- If you're using the Google Chrome browser with PepperFlash, you may have problems entering spaces in the Course Notebooks. You can either choose to use periods or commas instead of spaces, or turn off PepperFlash as follows: Visit chrome://plugins/ in your Chrome browser, click the Details button in the top right corner to expand the list, find the Adobe Flash Player and verify you have at least 2 Flash players installed, click the Disable link directly below the entry with the Location that references PepperFlash, close and re-launch Chrome browser. When you re-launch WGT, your spaces should work.
Please see the FAQ or Contact WGT with any other questions about Course Notebooks. Enjoy!