Forums

Help › Forums

Short Game Stats

rated by 0 users
Tue, Mar 9 2010 5:09 AM (4 replies)
  • Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Sun, Mar 7 2010 10:17 AM

Spreadsheet is essentially completed.  All that is left is update the calculations.

Here are the links to register.  Click Here.

You can view the spreadsheet by using this link.

Please refrain from adding additional data until you have at least 20 rounds played after registration.  The data can be entered by using this link.

After that you can update your data once a week.

The spreadsheet calculations and current standings will be complete by Wednesday, Mar 10, 2010

Please note use the "period" not the comma character to indicate a decimal place, also, do not use the % character.

Numbers only are to be inputted into the forms except for your name of course.

Issues, corrected  stats like Scrambling and Sandsave may have shots holed.  There is no way to tell this from data inputted.  However, as more rounds are completed the impact on those values will become negligible.

Spreadsheet completed ahead of schedule.  I will monitor the spreadsheet over the next couple of weeks to ensure no errors.

• eternalspirit
    255 Posts
    Mon, Mar 8 2010 1:00 AM

Hey infinito.

great job on the spreadsheet but wouldnt it be better if the number of Ranked rounds were in there. ?

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Mon, Mar 8 2010 1:21 AM

The number of ranked rounds is unnecessary.  The number of holes played is calculated automatically at the time you register and for each set of data points entered thereafter.  It is the difference between the number of holes played that is utilized in calculating an updated G.I.R., % scrambling, % sand save, % 1 putts and % two putts. Unfortunately I can not evaluate and updated driving average.  The reason is that a 3W off the tee counts as a missed fairway.

The spreadsheet is sorted by % scrambling as it is this value that defines your short game mostly.

• eternalspirit
    255 Posts
    Mon, Mar 8 2010 1:59 AM

ah i see

thanks .

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Tue, Mar 9 2010 5:09 AM

nice work.

RSS