Help › Forums

Mizuno and other brands

rated by 0 users
Sun, Mar 14 2010 2:09 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • StevenRowlstone
    16 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2010 1:36 AM

I was just wondering whether if Mizuno equipment is in the pipeline? WGT would be so much better if it wasn't dominated by Ping and Taylormade. How about Mizuno? Calaway? Nike? Cobra? etc...etc... would be sooo much better... and balls? What about Srixon? Taylormade, etc...?  I know WGT is in beta at the moment but will future updates or the full game include more brands?

Many thanks :-)

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2010 3:26 AM

These companys would have to work out a deal with WGT i would supose but anything is possible i guess

chip

i wouldnt get my hopes up

IMHO pings are the best clubs on the planet in real golf

• TaterNater
    545 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2010 5:27 AM

i use nike blades in real life but agree more club varieties equals more sponsorship for wgt.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2010 5:42 AM

Hi tater,

I would like to see blades implemented in the game. It would add a degree of difficulty for sure. Blades will give you good distance, but you have to be a pretty accurate ball striker to play well with them.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Thu, Mar 4 2010 5:54 AM

Hi Steve,

WGT is always looking for sponsors of golf equipment, or any brand. If you know anyone from Mizuno, tell them to write an e-mail to WGT, partners@worldgolftour.com.

Become an affiliate, affiliate@worldgolftour.com.

Send a request or suggestion to, feedback@worldgolftour.com.

• masgolf
    17 Posts
    Tue, Mar 9 2010 8:44 AM

chipshotcharlie:

These companys would have to work out a deal with WGT i would supose but anything is possible i guess

chip

i wouldnt get my hopes up

IMHO pings are the best clubs on the planet in real golf

I would love to see the Mizuno's in here.  I play the MP-62's and it is the flat out best iron I have ever played.  I've played Ping, Callaway and Taylor Made and Mizuno is #1 followed by TM then Ping and then Callaway IMO

• birdwell
    561 Posts
    Tue, Mar 9 2010 4:47 PM

What about Fisher Price?

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Tue, Mar 9 2010 5:04 PM

Cool!  I still use Fisher Price... large clubhead, lots of forgiveness.  But I hate it when my parents tell me to put them away and do my chores.  I thought WGT was my chore!

• OaktheToke
    409 Posts
    Tue, Mar 9 2010 5:48 PM

If they could customize my Al Czervik model Scotty Cameron with the Norden bomb scope, I would certainly be grateful.

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Tue, Mar 9 2010 6:02 PM

If WGT dresses an avatar like this, I'm quitting!

• PAGES
RSS