Forums

Help › Forums

yup a big bug

rated by 0 users
Sat, Feb 27 2010 7:39 PM (3 replies)
  • Todd4242
    1 Posts
    Sat, Feb 27 2010 7:06 PM

i reacently went and bought balls from  the pro shop and in doing so had them taken away from me after a couple of games. I think someone should stand up and take notice if your going to take things away, the credits should come back to you and on top of that this ranking thing sucks because  no one person are the same ,some have handy caps and some have different ways of hitting the ball like laying up and safety shots . No wander no one can win credits or anything else for that fact i even noticed that my ranking went bacwards instaid of going down it went back up.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, Feb 27 2010 7:16 PM

Send an e-mail to members@worldgolftour.com.

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Sat, Feb 27 2010 7:25 PM

Acording to your score history ur last ranked games you r scores were higher than previous games this is why your avrage went up just like real golf.

AS for the balls AS above ^^^^ post sugests

hope this helps chip

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Sat, Feb 27 2010 7:39 PM

Hi Todd,

I see you bought a 3-pack of Purple GI-D balls back in January.  Each ball type that you see in the pro shop has a "Durability" rating displayed and much like real golf durability represents the amount of times the ball can be struck before it's taken out of play.  The higher the durability rating (more bubbles on the chart) the longer each individual ball will last.  This is explained in our FAQ, but for ease I've pulled out the relevant info for you.

Each ball's durability is represented in HITS graphic to the right of the ball.

As the ball is depleted and nears the end of it's life-cycle the meter turns red to let you know it's about to be taken out of play.

If you hit a ball in the water then it's gone completely, no matter how many hits you had left on it.

Please be sure to note durability in the future and just so you are aware, you are supplied with an endless amount of WGT Starter Balls if you choose to go that route instead.

Hope that helps.

RSS