Forums

Help › Forums

Country Club Member Status 2

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 23 2012 9:14 PM (0 replies)
  • kcihak
    211 Posts
    Fri, Mar 23 2012 9:14 PM

Think it would be real nice if you could see the availability or status per say of your CC members other then the ones on your friend list. I completely understand that some people would not want this available to all their other CC members, and think it should be optional. In fact it would probably be best if it was defaulted “off” with the option to allow. I have never had an issue, like someone quiting unexpectingly in the middle of a round, while playing with someone from my club, but this seems to be a common occurrence playing with the general public. It really takes away from the enjoyment of WGT when you end up wasting a round because someone bails on you. My club is usually near the full capacity of 250 members and befriending all off them just isn't practical, and with the I think first 255 viewable friends maximum you wouldn't be able to see all your friends if you had many outside your CC if you actually did befriend them all. Actually know of someone who had to reduce his friends list because he had over the 255 and wasn't seeing everyone. All it needs would be to add a column to the members list with the blue, green, red, or gray dots depending on how the members has his/her status set up. If a nonmember was looking at the list, they would all be gray, so the status would be unknown to any nonmember. I have seen something like this has been suggested before (Country Club Member Status by Infinito3010 on 6/16/11) by searching the topic, but haven't seen what WGT's response was to it. Also wondering, would this suggestion be more effective if put in another forum, say like the “Product Suggestions” forum?

RSS