Help › Forums

Unexpected Error Ready-Go and Ranked Rounds

rated by 0 users
Wed, Feb 24 2010 6:18 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2010 8:17 PM

I'm putting for a par from 1.5 feet.  So far I have made 8 attempts at this putt.  Each time I go to make the putt the screen blanks and I get Unexpected Error occurred.

Here is the link for the Ready-Go

ID# for BPB is 2606

http://www.wgt.com/tournaments/details.aspx?ID=a8f63809-3be5-4a79-9837-9d25012d6900

Also, it shows that I have 7 rounds of 58 at BPB in my activity profile in a row.

I also included the score cards

Yet the round is not complete.

This is a serious bug,  because I don't want to forfeit this round.   I would have finished first in this tournament.

Unfortunately I had to forfeit this round.  As I had another Ready Go to play.  Plus more practicing.

The same error occurred when I tried to complete a 18 hole round on Kiawah Island.  This time from 0.5 feet for par.  ID# 2611

I also had to forfeit this round.  Scorecard included plus the link

Here is the Link to the Kiawah Island  Ready-go

It would appear that something is preventing me from completing these tournaments.

This was the last two tournaments entered.

Please note I would have finished first in both tournaments.

Addendum:  Same thing happened on a ranked round.  I also sent in a bug report

Here is the score card

• sortalong
    2 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2010 10:22 PM
    Id be pretty hot and dissapointed if no resolution was offered..I could almsot swear theres codebeing implemented in some instances thatresembles traits like punishment and charity.. This game has me wondering whats REALLY going on...
  • Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2010 10:46 PM

Unfortunately the same thing just happened on a ranked Round, no tournaments involved.

I have also sent emails

• dorkfeatures
    712 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2010 11:06 PM

Hi Infinito,

Sorry to read about your problem. Sorry I cant offer any help, am sure WGT will come back to you.

I just wanted to say - fantastic shooting. They were some seriously good rounds - I wish I could do half as well.

I am really struggling with my game at this Master level - no worries though, its all just practice I guess.

Again - great shooting

Cheers Doug

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2010 11:10 PM

Thanks for the kind words dorkfeatures. I have been working extremely hard lately on my game. But anytime you would like to play a round drop me a line.

Addendum:  Tried to complete another ranked round as of 4:45am EST.  I still get the same error.  And yes, I have cleared all the caches twice.  Meanwhile I left this round uncompleted.  Yep it was for a birdie putt on 18 KIW for a nice sub par round of 29.  Please note,  it shows up on my Activity section on MY profile page.

Here is an excerpt from my activity section.

February 22, 2010

I highlighted the problem areas in bold.

As of this morning at 9:38am the problem still exists even with a ranked round.

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Tue, Feb 23 2010 9:51 AM

I just tried playing another ranked round on the Back side of Kiawah.  The game crashed on the 18th hole when I struck my putt for a birdie.  This would have been a 28 for that round.

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Tue, Feb 23 2010 11:01 AM

Hi Infinito,  We're looking into your issue now and reply to you by email.

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Tue, Feb 23 2010 11:09 AM

Maybe because your so good and consistent, they have included vemmey  into the tourneys.

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Tue, Feb 23 2010 2:52 PM

This issue still exists as of 5:50pm EST.  Sorry, getting a little antsy to get on the course.  I have signed up for wk-8 MR tournament.  Until I know I can complete a ranked round I will not play that round. 

As for the Vemmey I have read the following response from WGT.

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Tue, Feb 23 2010 9:48 PM

Why am I the only one experiencing this phenomena of the game crashing on your final putt.

• PAGES
RSS